Who can join the ANMF?
- ANMF membership is generally open to Registered Nurses, Registered Midwives, Nurse Practitioners, Enrolled Nurses and AINs. For AINs, contact the Branch to check if your qualification makes you eligible to join the ANMF.
How to join?
- Please download and complete the application form –
- Read all about the benefits of ANMF membership such as Industrial and Professional advice, representation and Professional Indemnity Insurance by clicking the button below.
Rotary Foundation Scholarship
- Think globally, Make a difference – Become a Rotary ScholarRotarians in District 9710 are seeking to support individuals who wish to pursue graduate-level coursework or research overseas in 2017 or 2018 in one of the following fields:
- Basic education and literacy
- Disease prevention and treatment
- Economic and community development
- Maternal and child health
- Peace and conflict prevention/resolution
- Water and sanitation
The support offered is financial – in the form of a scholarship for a minimum of US$30,000 – as well as local assistance and support by both an Australian Rotary club and a Rotary club in the proposed study location.Learn More
Contact ANMF ACT Branch
- Update your membership or make an inquiry –