Additional Membership Benefits
06. Our Newsletter – The Collective Perspective
Our Newsletter covers the issues affecting Nurses, Midwives and AINs.
07. The Australian Journal of Advanced Nursing (AJAN) & The ANMJ Monthly Journal (ANMJ)
The Federal AJAN & ANMJ Journal is a fantastic resource that provides information and stories on the issues that impact Nurses, Midwives and AINs across Australia and as well as in the international sphere.
08. Free Legal Consult
Our members have access to one free legal consult per annum.
09. Tax Deductible Member Fees
Membership fees are also tax deductible.
10. Nurses and Midwives Health Fund – www.nmhealth.com.au
Nurses & Midwives Health is the only health fund exclusively for members of the nursing and midwifery communities and their families.
To join Nurses & Midwives Health, you need to be a current or former member or associate member of any of the following nursing/midwifery unions:
- NSW Nurses and Midwives’ Association
- Australian Nursing & Midwifery Federation (Victorian Branch)
- Queensland Nurses’ Union
- Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (SA Branch)
- Australian Nursing Federation (WA Branch)
- Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (ACT Branch)
- Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (Tasmanian Branch)
- Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (NT Branch)
In addition, family members of eligible members are also able to join Nurses & Midwives Health.
11. HESTA – WWW.HESTA.COM.AU
The industry super fund for people working in health, education and the community.
12. Union Shopper
The Union Shopper provides union members the opportunity to make big savings on everyday purchases including gift cards, travel and holidays, cars, electrical and whitegoods and insurance. Take a look at how you can save $$$ https://www.unionshopper.com.au .